Re: sid + 2.1 broken?

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:27, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

[KDE problems]

> > Any thoughts? Prior to my dist-upgrade all was working beautifully,
> > anti-aliased fonts and all.
>
> no clue...what versions of everything are you running?  How custom is
> your XF86Config-4 file?

Not overly unusual - as I said, it worked before. I disabled AA fonts, now
everything works OK. But it's very odd that the downgrade to 2.0.1-1 from
testing didn't help.

Ah well, I can live without AA fonts for a short period... but now I've seen
paradise so I want to make it work again ;-)

Thanks again for your excellent efforts in KDE packaging, there are many
users over here at UoW who are very grateful for your work.

- Daniel

*      Daniel Franklin - Postgraduate student in Electrical Engineering
*      University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia  *  d.franklin@ieee.org