Mirror Possibility

I have high-bandwidth (TWC Road Runner) access to the 'net.  I'm in the midst
of researching the possibility of becoming a mirror for the late KDE Debian
repository.

Anyone with any knowledge of setting up a "load tester" on Road Runner is
welcome to chime in with any information before their customer service gets
back to me.  (I would never set up a home server!  I shocked that you would
think that.  Sometimes I just like to test the capacity of my cable internet
connection, that's all.  :)
--
Robert Tilley
tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com