problems with sound kde2.1 + potato + arts

Hi,

Since recently I not having sound anymore on my KDE box.
In my .xsession-errors file I found the following errormessage (amongst
others)

WARNING: library=artsd.la: No file names artsd.la found in paths.
Couldn't interpret _XKB_RULES_NAMES property
Couldn't interpret _XKB_RULES_NAMES property
QSocketNotifier: Multiple socket notifiers for same socket 6 and type read
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter)
9
  Major opcode:  14
WARNING: library=kmix.la: No file names kmix.la found in paths.
WARNING: library=artscontrol.la: No file names artscontrol.la found in paths.
QObject::connect: Cannot connect KAction::activated() to Konsole::(null)
WARNING: Could not find schema named
WARNING: library=noatun.la: No file names noatun.la found in paths.

I tried to locate libartsd* and only found /usr/lib/libartsdsp.la to be the
closed match.

Sincerly,

--
Serge Robyns

RC&S (Robyns Consulting & Services)
139, avenue De Fre
1180 Uccle (Brussels) - Belgium

phone: +32 (477) 29.66.87 -+- fax: +1 (801) 469-9358
mailto:serge.robyns@advalvas.be
http://web.wanadoo.be/rc.s/