Upgraded kdm - lost locale

I upgraded my Potato to the latest kdm this weekend. Everything works fine
(got the "Login failed"-thing cured) except for some reason my
/etc/environment gets read but not implemented. I suspected it to be a
PAM-related problem but there's nothing in /etc/security/pam_env that is
not commented out. Further more, in /etc/pam.d/kde there's no env-clause.
I tried to add LANG=fi_FI in xdm-config (Display....exportList) but that
don't work either.

Any suggestions?

TIA

--
-perttu-

Viivi:   Wagner, etkö tiedä, ettei raha tuo onnea?
Wagner:  En halua onnea. Haluan rahaa.