Re: Desktop Lock

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 04:40:40PM -0800, JC Portlock wrote:
> Since the new upgrade this past weekend, when I lock the desktop, it will not
> accept my user password to unlock.  Anyone else checked this out?  The only
> way I've been able to get around it is to "ps ax" in konsole, kill kde and
> log in again.

When a recent pam upgrade for unstable was released, I had the same
problem with the screensavers.  It was shortly fixed (this being about
2 weekends ago), and all is well...

On my system, pam (libpam-runtime, libpam-modules) is at 0.72-16.

--
Dr. Michael K. Neylon :: mneylon@wtower.com :: http://pinky.wtower.com/mneylon
//  "Pinky, you've left the lens cap of your mind on again." The Brain