Re: Strange kde 2.1 behaviour

Am Saturday 10 March 2001 21:28 schrieben Sie:
> I am, for the record, having the very same problem (knew I shouldn't have
> restarted KDE..)

:-(
This seems to be a very old grave bug, which is in the list since September
2000!
And is reported in every version of KDE2 since KDE 1.93 Beta.
It's identical with grave bug #9755 and grave bug #16856. I wonder if I
should report this again, then maybe someone looks at it.
Is there a policy or something, what to do with long existing (187 days)
grave bugs? Report them over and over again?
--
wfg,
chris