Re: KDE 2.1 on DEBIAN vs SLACKWARE. see the difference? anyone?

maybe the kde X server or font server is set to 100 dpi while the one on slackware is set to 75 dpi? have a look in your /etc/X11/XF86config and /etc/X11/xfs/config the latter only if you're using a stand-alone font server (if true, you have sth. like >>FontPath "tcp/localhost:7100"<< in XF86config.

Another point: maybe trutype is not enabled (module freetype must be loaded?) and X uses a non-scalable helvetica. Just compare those files with your slackware, would be nice if you'd share your experiences!

don't know too much about it, hope I could help!

yours,
	Sönke