Re: kde.debian.net and mirroring

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 09:05:30PM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> So...I'm not sure exactly where I"m going to shove the box yet...I can
> host the files at one place..but it can't be publically accessable...I might
> be able to allow mirrors to hit it tho...I'm trying to research this.
>
> The other option is that one of the mirror sites would volunteer to become
> the master site.  This would require allowing myself and Rick Cook access
> to the box to upload and manage the files we upload.

I maintain the mirror at ftp.aart.ch. We are willing to continue to
mirror a nonpublic kde.tdyc.com, but our bandwidth does not allow us to
be a new "master site".

Btw, I've just seen that the info on http://kde.tdyc.com is not
complete (which is probably my fault for not providing it ;) ).
The next time you update the site, you can add that it is possible to
access the mirror via ftp and http, that we mirror daily, and that the
site is in Switzerland (the 256kbit bandwith limit still applies).

--
Andreas Trottmann <andreas.trottmann@werft22.com>