Re: KDE install failed, what should I do now?

(Sorry for the late answer -- and thread breaking, but I'm not
subscribed, I've found Ivan's answer in the archive.)

,---- [ dpkg -l 'libqt*' ] --
| un  libqt-dev      <none>         (no description available)
| pn  libqt1g        <none>         (no description available)
| pn  libqt1g-dev    <none>         (no description available)
| ii  libqt2         2.3.0-beta1-3  Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
| pn  libqt2-dev     <none>         (no description available)
| un  libqt2-gl      <none>         (no description available)
| pn  libqt2.1       <none>         (no description available)
| pn  libqt2.1-dev   <none>         (no description available)
| ii  libqt2.2       2.3.0-beta1-3  Qt GUI Library (Migration package).
| ii  libqt2.2-dev   2.2.4-3        Qt GUI development headers, static libraries
| un  libqt2.2-gl    <none>         (no description available)
| un  libqt2.2-mt-de <none>         (no description available)
`----

Ivan, I hope this helps you (but I think doesn't :-().

--
ignotus
          On Netscape GPLing their browser: ``How can you trust a browser that