Re: KDE krapped out

I made a mistake in my pasting of the error, here is the correct error:

ksplash: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
kdeinit: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
knotify: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
ksmserver: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.2: cannot open

-thanks to all
James