Re: QT2.3 + XFree86 4.02 = AA out of the box?

> > the QT packages that exist currently for unstable have AA support compiled
> > in.  You have to turn it on as it's off by default...
>

> I suppose it's just too much to ask for potato ... <duck>
>
> (I mean perhaps in a new section for those who have XF4.0)

sure no problem..if someone wants to maintain *and* support them fully.
cuz it definatly won't be me.  It's bad enough backporting some bits
to potato enough to build KDE2, but to throw in X4 as well...nope, not
going to do it. I'm having a hard enough time keeping potato packages up
to speed.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II