Re: How to apt XFree86 4.02

Le Mercredi  7 Mars 2001 17:23, James Bass a écrit :
> I attempted to install XFree86 4.02 last night from Debian, I added
> testing to sources.list but it didn't find the debs. Could some kind soul
> help me out & tell me what I am doing wrong ??

  There seem to be a problem with testing today : usually there are about
5500 packages available, today there are less than 4000 ! Among the missing
ones : mount, manpages... many important ones.
  Maybe a perl script made something wrong. In any case, most testing
packages are unavailable today. Hope it will be back soon.

--
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@in2p3.fr