Re: Konq with authenticating Proxies

Whew.  Just looking for some validation in my life :-)	As long as I'm not
the only one having the problem, I know it's not something I jacked up.
Well, I'm off to file a bug report.  I already did on the KDE side, but
afaict, nobody's even looked at it yet :-(  Oh, well.  I can stand galeon for
a few more days....

D.A.Bishop