Re: Konq with authenticating Proxies

Hi,

"Ivan E. Moore II" wrote:

> > (resend)
>
> got you the first time...still sitting in my debian-kde mailbox. :)
>
> a) since your a sid user, file a bug report.
> b) can anyone else validate this,  it's been on my todo since the first message
>    to setup a auth proxy to test with but work keeps getting in my way.

FYI - I have exactly the same problem here.  Same set-up (sid), same symptoms - was
working fine until the weekend, then updated and :-(.

> c) I also need to go look through the cvs commits to see if it's been fixed

No mention of problem on kde-user list that a quick search on "proxy" could find
:-(
john reid                                  e-mail john_reid@uow.edu.au
technical officer                                room G02, building 41
school of geosciences                           phone +61 02 4221 3963
university of wollongong                          fax +61 02 4221 4250

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...