Re: testing users and KDE

Well, I did this a couple of weeks ago, had no problems with 2.1 beta but
since I upgraded to 2.1 final this weekend, KDE is broken.
Heres my .xsession-errors

ksplash: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.3:
undefined symbol: getButtonShift__14QPlatinumStyleRiT1
kdeinit: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.3:
undefined symbol: getButtonShift__14QPlatinumStyleRiT1
knotify: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.3:
undefined symbol: getButtonShift__14QPlatinumStyleRiT1
ksmserver: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.3:
undefined symbol: getButtonShift__14QPlatinumStyleRiT1

I have this problem with build -2 and -3 of kdelibs3. Any ideas ?

I'm not sure if this is related, but I used apt 0.5 to do my upgrade,
everything seemed to go smoothly enough but I have noticed that it segfaults
occasionaly when doing dry-runs (-s).

Thanks for all your efforts Ivan. Hope -4 does the trick.

 Simon Hepburn