Some packaging issues

I have only libqt-gl and libqt-mt installed both are not providing libqt2
dependencies, "only" libqt2.2, but the dpkg yells anyway and I always have to
use force. Not fatal, but a nuisance.
Why does kde install everything in the /usr tree? I think the /opt tree is
far more according to the FHS. In /usr I only want to have files that are
useful in more than one circumstance and general X11 files.
And I had all KOffice applications working, except Kword, still trying to
find the error, as it attempts to start and ends without any message.
And I think the font related stuff in task-kde should be promoted to
recommended.