testing users and KDE

ok folks...here is my thoughts on this...

if your going to run "testing" you need to pull qt and kde out of unstable.
Just that simple.  God only knows what problems your asking for by mixing
this all...the potato packages were built against X3 and an older glibc than
what testing has...so not only are you mixing X versions but your mixing
libc versions...

I am not willing to support potato packages on a testing platform especially
with the problems testing has to begin with.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II