Re: potato updates

 >> Hmm... Needn't kdm be fixed too? Remember my mail about it:
 Ivan> first off kdm is part of kdebase...the list was a source list.

Changed the package structure?

>dpkg -l|grep -i kdm
ii  kdm            2.1-final-0.po The K Desktop Manager

OK...

 >> Since the upgrade, when sending a URL to Netscape, I get a new
 >> Netscape started (complaining about a Netscape allready running).
 >>
 >> When tring by hand:
 >>
 >> >netscape -remote "openURL(file://www/home.html,new-widow)"
 >> netscape-remote: root window has no children on display :0.0
 >>
 >> Can there be any coherence with the KDM problem?

 Ivan> this is not a KDE related problem and definatly not a kdm problem.

Hmm... Perhaps somebody in the list understands the message and can
give me a hint??...

Thanks,

--
Hubert Palme