KDE for progeny?

After deserting you for Progeny, I've decided to come back!

Progeny seems to be based on woody, but the current version of KDE seems to be

progeny:/home/jgay# konqueror -v
Qt: 2.2.2
KDE: 2.0
Konqueror: 1.9.8
progeny:/home/jgay#

and konqueror is broken. I've been away for a while, just lurking on the
list. I want to try KDE2.1 now. From your site, it lists potato packages. I
would think that woody packages would be under woody, but it's not listed?
I've been very impressed with Ivan's work, especially when he fetched and
packaged brahms for me by request! Where can I get woody packages for KDE2.1?

At the moment trying to install task-kde from the potato packages results in:

  kcron kdebase-libs kdelibs3 kdepim-libs kdf kformula kiconedit kivio kmail
  knode korn kpackage kpaint ksirc ksysctrl ksysv kuser libarts libkmid
  libkonq3 liblcms libmimelib1 libmng1 libqt2 libqt2.2 libssl096 pixie
  secpolicy
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libmime1 task-kdegames task-kdegraphics task-kdemultimedia task-kdenetwork
  task-kdepim task-kdetoys task-kdeutils task-koffice
  kcron kdepim-libs kdf kformula kiconedit kivio kpackage kpaint ksysctrl
  ksysv kuser libarts libkmid libmimelib1 libmng1 libqt2 libssl096 pixie
  secpolicy
10 packages upgraded, 19 newly installed, 9 to remove and 119 not upgraded.
Need to get 16.9MB of archives. After unpacking 17.2MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n

and kde-multimedia, kde-network and such are the most current installed?

I realise this is probably simpler than I am making it, but the current
version of KDE is not adequit and I want my Brahms back.

Thanks again to Ivan for his tireless work and dedication to getting KDE to
work with Debian!

Cheers,

	John Gay