Re: kde2.1 potato - arts package is broken, asks for uninstalable packages

Ivan E. Moore II writes:
 > > not to belittle the work that Ivan is doing, but I would like to
 > > doublecheck my sources.list file with the group.
 >
 > why would you belittle the work I've done?

I was thinking that I should have a tydc.com line in my sources.list
file, but you are building everything KDE, right?

 > > The only tdyc line that I have is commented out, and I am running
 > >
 > > biffhero-laptop:~# cat /etc/debian_version
 > > testing/unstable
 >
 > which would be correct as KDE is in unstable already.

I thought that was the case.  I don't keep the debian versions
straight in my head, just something like scary, kinda safe, and
steady-goes-the-ship.  This whole name-change game every n months I
haven't kept up with.

thanks,
rob