Re: kde2.1 potato - arts package is broken, asks for uninstalable packages

What dependencies does it ask for?
I saw one dependency problem that I've mentioned
before, and it was fixed(thanks to the mantainer(s)).

Are you sure you have
deb http://kde.tdyc.com potato main crypto optional
qt1apps
in your source.list file?