Re: konquerer user-agent does not work
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: konquerer user-agent does not work
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:33:40 -0700
- Message-id: <20010302023339.A24990@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <01030211273700.02507@hasso>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 11:27:37AM +0200
- References: <01030123465402.01353@linux> <01030210270700.00311@byblos> <01030211273700.02507@hasso>
On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 11:27:37AM +0200, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> Christian Mayrhuber wrote:
> > Am Thursday 01 March 2001 23:46 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > the add (?!?) button of the user agent wil never become non-grey, ergo I
> > > cannot enter an entry !?!
> > > Is this normal, has anyone else this problem, too?
> > >
> > > Hendrik
> > I tried it and: Yes, me.
> > Looks like you found a bug. I'm running sid with qt-2.3.0-beta1, so this
> > could possibly be another qt bug, since the user agent dialog worked fine
> > in beta2. Can anyone on potato with qt-2.2.3 or qt-2.2.4 and kde 2.1-final
> > try this?
> I'm using qt-2.3.0-beta1 and 2.1 final packages in Potato and can't confirm
> this. For me it works. Just enter required data and "Add" button will be
same here..tho I'm running what's in incoming right now... There was a problem
with this but it was supposidly fixed (I never verified) before release.
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD