AA

I'm going through the strings researching all this "font" stuff and I've
found a reference I cannot resolve.  Regarding anitialiasing someone wrote:

 "you must go to Control Center -> Look and Feel -> Style and disable
Antialiasing"

I'm sorry, but I cannot find any reference to 'antialiasing' at that
location.  Am I missing something?
--
73,

JC Portlock KE6UME
ke6ume@arrl.net
ICQ# 14481033
Nothing but Pure kmail/KDE/X/Debian/Linux
No windows died in the composing of this message.
Professionals built the Titanic, but Amateurs built the Ark.