Re: Bug in konqueror's address toolbar?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug in konqueror's address toolbar?
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:54:04 -0700
- Message-id: <20010301085404.A27682@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <01030116510900.01282@byblos>; from Christian.Mayrhuber@gmx.net on Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 04:51:09PM +0100
- References: <01022721423702.00309@itaca> <01030116510900.01282@byblos>
> > This same behaviour repeats if I cut the URL with the mouse and type in a
> > new URL. However if I clear the address toolbar with the black arrow with
> > the white cross inside I may type in a new URL and Konqueror goes to that
> > URL and renders its content.
> > I have filed a bug report to kde. Does anybody else have this same
> > problem?
> This is possibly a kde configuration bug!
> I moved .kde and .kderc in the home dir to another location, restarted kde
> 2.1 and the address bar bug was gone!
> Now everything works very smooth and stable here for me on sid, even with
> font antialiasing :)
very weird as I've nuked my .kde dir and can recreate it...AND...upstream
has verified the problem as a QT bug and a bug has been submitted to trolltech.
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD