Re: KDE 2.1 + QT 2.3.0 problems

Thank-you,
This tip really worked. Indeed the package freefont contains many fonts which
have antialiasing suport, but it seems that one has to add
dir "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/freefont"
in the file /etc/X11/XftConfig  to make them available to KDE. There is
somehting strange in that, even without adding this line to  XftConfig
they were available to X as xlsfonts showed but to no use to KDE.
Quim

--
Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà         E-mail:  quim@mat.ub.es
Dept. App. Math.& Analysis   Phone:   (34)-93 4035747

WWW: http://www.maia.ub.es/cag/index.html