Fonts in kde 2.1-final

Hi.

I have the same problems as someone mentioned before. Since the 2.1-final and
qt-2.3.0-beta1 only 3 (terrible) fonts are available to KDE. It looks
terrible. I checked everything (font paths, xfs, xfs-tt, different X
configurations) and everything is fine. "xfontsel" shows me all fonts I have
and other programs have no problem accessing them (Netscape, gtk programs,
etc.), just KDE has problems seeing them. I tried disabling or reconfiguring
the font servers or font directories but nothing helped.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

I am using the unstable/sid dist. All font packages possible for european
fonts plus some Microsoft TTF are installed.

Best regards,
Kai

--
Kai Duebbert