new install

just a short note about my install.
I used linuxcare bbc to get a mimimal install accomplished to a laptop
harddrive that's going into an iopener. installed HD into iopener and completed
configuration. using dselect, completed installation of debian packages from
debian.org. using apt-get, grabbed all packages for KDE install, during dselect
for kde, there were dependancies, most were resolved with no problem, however
there is one dep that remains:	libgl1 (I think thats the one, that's a small L
between the g and 1)
I searched another puter for this and that is no where to be found.( this one
is running LM7.1) Any advice.
Kde  2.1 seems to run to run fine without this lib, but I just started using
kde 2.1 so only time will tell.
I am very impressed with all the improvements that have been made to KDE.
Thanks for all  the dedication
Jerry