bugs with 2.1-final in sid

Ok folks...I plan on doing another sweep of uploads at the end of the week.
(friday/sat/sund somewhere in there).   (unless something MAJOR crops up)
I'm not planning on doing the whole lot...just those that has bug reports
against it that will be fixed by an update.

I'm already starting on the packages so that I can verify bug fixes and
whatnot...pulling from the 2.1 branch (which will eventually become 2.1.1)

so..here's my request...you find a bug, talk about it here, verify that others
are having the problem...verify it's not already been reported to the Debian
BTS...then report it.

   ***   ONLY FOR UNSTABLE   ***

If you can't verify that people usuing unstable/sid packages are having the
same problem please don't submit a bug report.  I don't want potato packages
which are built differently to affect any of kde's entry into testing. (not
that that will happen anytime soon..but you never know).

So please test as much as you can as soon as you can.  I don't want to do
a ton of updates if I can help it..I want to do 1 more and then sit on it all
until 2.1.1 comes out.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II