Re: Misc. Grumble...

>> Will you be taking on gcc as well, or just working the qt problem?
>
>are you on crack?!@# :)  I don't touch gcc other than "apt-get install gcc"

No, I was just wondering how much of a GOD you were ; )

>no...gcc is crazy enough as it is...let alone on the alpha platform...a tad
>above my level of expertise.

Funny, I've heard this from everyone I've met who has looked at gcc. . . except,
RMS who says "It's quite simple, really. You just start with fdhso nf fdshj eh;h
fnskj  nfjdsk jdkh hnfhuifg hhu gnbjk nbjhhb nbjkb. That's all there is to it.
Understand?"

Cheers,

     John Gay