Re: Dependancy problems in sid

On Tuesday 27 February 2001 12:07, Alkis Evlogimenos wrote:
> I did an dselect update and then tried to upgrade to kde 2.1-final.
>
> dselect complains that all packages depend on libqt2 but libqt2 is not
> there. Maybe there is a type in the dependancies? It should be libqt2.2
> right?
>
> Alkis

I'm a debian newbie myself so this is probably not the "right" answer but I
got libqt2 from http://incoming.debian.org/libqt2_2.3.0-beta1-2_i386.deb
installed it and then 'apt-get install task-kde' worked.

I guess it just takes a little while to move out of incoming.debian.org ?

--
Gavin Scott
gavin@pokerpages.com