arts not upgradable to KDE2.1

Hi,

there are some missing packages for installing arts:
# apt-get install arts
[...]
  arts: Depends: libmpeglib0 (= 4:2.1-final-0.potato1) but it is not going to
be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

hmm, what's that: I'll try it:
#apt-get install libmpeglib0
[...]
  libmpeglib0: Depends: libogg0 but it is not installable
               Depends: libvorbis0 but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

Those two packages I could not find. Alienating the rpms from the vorbis
homepage gets libogg and libvorbis but the "0" is missing in the package
names and apt does not recognize this. The packages from woody need a newer
libc6 but I want to stick to the one that came with potato.

An hints?

Hendrik