Re: noatun crashes?

On Monday 26 February 2001 08:38, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> Subject sums it up, basically. I've just upgraded to Potato
> KDE2.1-final, and installed noatun (the apparently wonderful new media
> player), and it crashes when I try to run it (no app window shows at all
> - just get the kcrash window).
>
> My sidekick has the same problem on his PC too...
>
> Does this work for anyone? Is there a problem with the package?

I was curious if noatun was even installed on my system (most of kde was
removed by dselect, and task-kde had unmet dependencies, so I'm
reconstructing kde piece-by-piece), so I tried
apt-get install noatun
#noatun: Depends: arts but it is not going to be installed
apt-get install arts
#arts: Depends: libmpeglib0 (= 4:2.1-final-0.potato1) but it is not going
to be installed
apt-get install libmpeglib0
#  libmpeglib0: Depends: libogg0 but it is not installable
#                    Depends: libvorbis0 but it is not installable
apt-get install libogg0 libvorbis0
# Package libogg0 has no available version, but exists in the database.
# Package libogg0 has no installation candidate

Am I missing something in my sources.list entries?
deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde potato main crypto qt1apps optional
deb ftp://ftp.stealth.net/debian    stable     main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free