Which qt-dev?

Now that KDE 2.1 final is out, which development (-dev) libraries
should I download. I'm a bit confused as the output below shows: qt2
or qt2.2? Or should it be the new qt2.3 iirc?

According to "apt-cache search libqt2" the usual suspects are:

libqt2.2 - Qt GUI Library (Migration package).
libqt2-gl - Qt GUI Library (Open GL Version).
libqt2-mt - Qt GUI Library (runtime threaded version).
libqt2.2-dev - Qt GUI development headers, static libraries
libqt2 - Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
libqt2-dev - Qt GUI library (development version).
libqt2.2-gl - Qt GUI Library (GL Version - Migration package).