Re: noatun crashes?

Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

>    trevor,
>
> Noatun is running here. Running stable 2.2.17 and kde2.1. Is kind of neat, but
> doesn't do nice to mpg files :)

Hmmm. Well, I suppose I don't have a *pure* potato - I have bits of Woody to
run X4.0.2, and kernel 2.4.1. But I've always used the Potato KDE packages with
no problems till now.

Maybe it's time to take the plunge and go the whole woody. ^_^;;

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :