Version on kde.debian.net ?

Am I missing something?  The web page at http://kde.debian.net claims that
2.1-final resides there under main.  However, apt-get fails to download
anything regarding main and a quick search there shows it does not
currently exist.

I was bit by upgrading my qt so my KDE desktop has not been working for a
few days.  I've read over the postings in the list archive that indicate
this was to be fixed RSN.  I'm looking for any solution here since this is
a new box I built and I currently do not have a fully functional desktop
environment.

Any help much appreciated.

Robert