Re: Konqueror & Netscape Bookmarks

In my konqueror ver 1.9.8, under kde 2.0.1, the Netscape bookmarks are
automatically imported into konq's bookmark menu. There's a Netscape
bookmarks submenu that has all my netscape bookmarks listed.  I don't recall
doing anything special to set it up, they are just there right out of the box.

Dave