Debian Submenu

KDE 2.0.1 will have a very nasty krash caused by kpanel if the "Restore" box
is checked in the logout screen.  Is this being looked at?

I left KDE and went to the console and did a kbuildsycoca.  The prompt
returned after a moment and I went back to KDE and checket the K menu.

The menu that had been labeled "Debian Applications" had not been restored.
This had a number of non-KDE-enabled applications that I need to access.  How
can I find them again?

Robert