libqt2.2 2:2.2.4-0.potato5 broken?

Hi,

upgrading from libqt2.2_2%3a2.2.3-0.potato4 to libqt2.2
2:2.2.4-0.potato5 broke kdesktop.

kdesktop doesn't start and gives the error message:

kdesktop: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/kdesktop.so:
undefined symbol: noxim

ldconfig gave:

ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libqt.so (No such file or directory), skipping
ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libqutil.so (No such file or
directory), skipping

(As a matter of fact it gives:

ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/X11R6/lib/libqt.so (No such file or directory), skipping
ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/X11R6/lib/libqt.so.1 (No such file or directory), skipping
ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libqt.so (No such file or directory), skipping
ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libqutil.so (No such file or
directory), skipping

But while I would be happy to get rid or them, the first two warnings
don't seem to indicate any real problem - I have them, since I
upgraded from KDE 1.2 to KDE 2. Any suggestion what to do about them?)

I downgraded back to libqt2.2_2%3a2.2.3-0.potato4 and kdesktop is back
to normal. Anything else I could have done?

Thanks.

Andreas Goesele

PS: BTW, is this the right place to report problems of this kind?