kdeinit never ending (KDE2.1beta2 for potato)

KDE2.1beta2 for potato

when i start kde from startx, it does not launch anything of kde
components....
i just can see the empty background !
and later the kswapd warn me with a bug kernel
VM: do_try_to_free_pages failed from kswapd
and so when i kill X with CTRL-Backspace, i see kdeinit try to restart kde
again and again and again and never be killed by my CTRL-Backspace.
this is the reason why the kernel error occurs to me
(kernel 2.2.18pre21) i know that it exists a kernel 2.2.19preXX that fix this
problem but @work i have the same kernel and no pb with kde2.1beta2 for
potato too...

if someone have already seen this before ....

Regards
Olivier.

--
Membre Fondateur de PhpFR : http://phpfr.org