Re: kdevelop missing dialog editor

On Saturday 17 February 2001 21:50, Daniel de los Reyes wrote:
> In fact, I think kdevelop's dialog editor has been substituted by
> qt-designer with support for kde widgets.

Well, maybe (sorry for doubting). But then: How can I use the forms I design
in qt-designer in kdevelop... I have used Visual C++ for some time, and in
VC++ I see an extra class added when an extra dialogwindow is defined.
I can not find any connection between things I do in qt-designer and things I
do in kdevelop...

But if kdevelop's dialog editor really has been replaced by qt-designer, I
should send my question on another list I guess...

Paragraph "6.5 Constructing a new Dialog" of the Kdevelop Programming
Handbook does not explain how to use qt-designer and kdevelop together.
It explains howto use the "internal dialog editor", but that is the one that
seems lost...
QT-desgner has it's own manual, but that manual does not mention kdevelop.

Gerralt