Re: kdevelop missing dialog editor

El Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 08:24:27PM +0100, Gerralt de Vree dijo:
-| Hello,
-|
-| According to the manual of kdevelop and to the kdevelop website there is a
-| dialog editor. In my debian system however, there is only a QT-designer.
-|
-| I would like to have a dialog editor like in the screenshot at the
-| kdevelopsite: http://www.kdevelop.org/graphics/screenshots/sc_dlgedit_big.jpg
-| Is that possible with Debian (.deb binary packages)?
-|
-| Gerralt

In fact, I think kdevelop's dialog editor has been substituted by qt-designer with support for kde widgets.

-|
-|
-| --
-| To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-request@lists.debian.org