Re: Attachments

On Friday 16 February 2001 12:19, G. L. `Griz' Inabnit wrote:

> Hello Good People,
>
> 	I'm new to this mail-list (Thanks to Ivan!) and would like to search the
> lists archive. Is there an archive? and where is it located.

Go to http://www.debian.org  On the left hand side of the page, there's a
link to the Mailing list Archives, toward the bottom.

Hope you kmail situation is as easily answered & fixed!
--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.