Re: KDE 2.1 beta2 ?
On Wednesday 14 February 2001 10:28, Patrick Goetz wrote:
> I noticed on kde.org that 2.1 beta2 has been released. Is this
> reflected in the Debian packages yet or will it be soon? The
> reason I asked is that I'm about to reinstall kde on a test machine
> after a disk crash, and if beta2 will be up in a couple of days,
> I'll just wait.
It's already there, has been for a while now. You will need to add
"beta" to your line for tdyc.com in your /etc/apt/sources.list in
order to get it.
(1) Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
(2) Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this
stamps you as being wise.
(3) Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the
(4) When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
(5) Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you
popular -- it's what everyone is waiting for.