Re: Licq wmaker docking support broken

On Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 09:51:22AM +0100, Daniel de los Reyes wrote:
> I just upgraded licq to 0.76-2.1.
> Licq now docks in KDE nicelly, but it doesn't anymore in window maker.

    You upgraded to Testing, I see.  Please don't do that for another
6 months or so while Testing stabilizes.  Serious brokenness exists
there.  Try upgrading to the most recent version (1.0.2-2) in
Unstable, and let me know how that goes.

--
Zed Pobre <zed@debian.org> a.k.a. Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org>
PGP key and fingerprint available on finger; encrypted mail welcomed.