Re: A dead key problem fixed in qt 2.2.4.

Just so you all know what I have planned...

    Removal of /usr/lib/qt2
    Addition of /usr/share/qt
    All libs go in /usr/lib
    All bins go in /usr/bin
    All headers go in /usr/include/qt
    Links to headers and docs go into /usr/share/qt
    All supplimental files go into /usr/share/qt/

So...the ui templates needed for designer would go under /usr/share/qt
/usr/share/qt could be equivilant to $QTDIR if necessary.  We have been working
mostly out of the QTDIR scheme for quite some time...some old programs still
needed it, but for the most part we can live with just telling the program
where the headers are...so either a --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt will
work or you can still do a --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt and it should still
work.  This takes all the crap out of the /usr/lib directory structure and
places it out where it should be...following FHS and Debian guidelines.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II