Re: Kmail won't send?

    John,

No bother. BTW, some ISP's are switching to POP3 before SMTP authintication.
This is a non-standardized way to help reduce spamming. Have seen several
posts by irritated people regarding this implementation... So, make sure
you CHECK mail before trying to send mail. Hope your ISP figures out the
problems too.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074