Anti-Aliasing support

Hi,

   Ok..so I got qt built with AA support...using the X packages that were
in incoming (probably installed by now)...and yuk! :)

ok....so it needs work...so what I"m doing for now is just leaving the
patches applied but not compiling it in.  I'll build packages with it
enabled and leave them up on kde.tdyc.com but I am not going to upload it to
Debian yet.

So...that leaves it up to someone who wants this support to help figure out
what needs to be done to make it look proper...I know it's still under
development and thus we may need to wait a bit for the code in X to settle
down...I don't know...hopefully someone out there does.

I'll get the packages uploaded to kde.tdyc.com before I leave..the version
with the patch applied are being uploaded to Debian currently so if all else
fails you can dl it and build it locally...just have to add a -xft to the
configure lines.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II