Re: KDE Upgrade problems

Le Mardi 19 Décembre 2000 19:24, Andrew Eidson a écrit :
> I went to upgrade KDE from 1.1.2 to 2.0.1. After doing apt-get install
> task-kde I get the error that task-kde depends on pixie and that the
> configuration can not be completed. I have looked everywhere for pixie can
> not find it anywhere. When I do an apt-get install pixie it says that it is
> in the database but no program can be found. Anyone know where I can find
> this or do I need to go about the upgrade differently.

  The task-kde in potato is made for KDE 2.1, it is probably an error from
Ivan. So download every thing task-kde depends on except pixie (and
lilo-config, if I remember correctly). The simplest way to do it is with
dselect : choose task-kde, it will select every package about KDE, then
unselect task-kde as it cannot be installed, the rest will remain selected.

--
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@in2p3.fr

			Nightwish        (http://www.nightwish.com)