Even more problems trying to start kde (woody)

Hi,

(Ivan is going to shoot me after this question yet again) :)

I upgraded today to the later 2.1beta packages off debian woody.

My KDE again refuses to start, I now don't even get kwin, kdesktop or
anything.

No probs I thought, and remembered Ivan's last advice to alter /urs/bin/kwm
to run kde2 instead of kwin......

The only problem that exists now is that /usr/bin/kwm does not exist on my
system and it is not in the last kdebase/kdelibs packages.

So whats the next trick?

Also I have a problem trying to get abbrowser to work but am not sure if this
is related - the error for abbrowser is:

WARNING: library=abbrowser.la: No file names abbrowser.la found in paths.
KMKernel::init: KabApi initialized.
abbrowser: error while loading shared libraries: abbrowser: undefined symbol:
getAddress__Q211AddressBook5EntryiRQ311AddressBook5Entry7Address
parseBlock(0x809fff8)
loadBlock(0x809fff8)
KWBufBlock: buildStringList this = 0x809fff8
QToolBar::QToolBar main window cannot be 0.

--
Cheers,

	Rick