Where is task-kde?

Hi,

I'm trying to install KDE2 on my Debian potato. This is the KDE line I got in sources-list:

# KDE
deb http://kde.tdyc.com potato main crypto optional qt1apps

Nevertheless, when I try to apt-get install task-kde I'm told it's nowhere to be found:

debian:/home/gpa# apt-get update

<....>

debian:/home/gpa# apt-get install task-kde
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package task-kde
debian:/home/gpa#

I also tried to change the order of the sections (potato main qt1apps optional crypto),
but the result is the same. Last week I read in the debia-user list that this setup
worked nicely. Has anything changed since then?

Gian Piero